The appetizing fragrance, the mouth-watering aroma, the tempting taste, the exotic sweetness is not only appetizing for our taste buds but also for our skin. Yes Mango ensembles so lots of beauty secrets but not lots of people are aware of them. This soft juicy fruit can be brilliant for your skin so this give your skin some mango treats for a more youthful & fresher looking skin.The thing I like about summers in Pakistan is not the heat! Not the flowing sweat & obviously not the load shedding! But itâs the exotic sweetness & aroma of mangoes that everyone loves.Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A & contain powerful anti-oxidants, which helps in regeneration of skin cells. They are useful in restoring the elasticity of skin & prevent wrinkle formation. Besides, it also helps to shield the skin from clogged pores & sun damages.Here are some recipes to treat your skin with Mango delight:
* Mango Body Scrub: To make your body skin soft and supple, mash mango, add a spoon of honey, spoons of milk and half cup sugar. Blend the ingredients thoroughly and use this scrub while taking bath. Rub it vigorously all over your body and rinse with warm water for a kissable soft skin.
* Raw Mango Astringent: For acne prone skin, boil some raw mangoes, without pealing them, in water and let it cold, use this solution on your face as a toner and get rid of acne.
* Mango Face Cleanser: To remove sun destroy and tanning, mix the pulp of mango with flour and honey to make a thick paste. Let it stay on your face for fifteen minutes and wash by scrubbing gently. Use it regularly to reduce summer tan.
* Mango-Milk Face Mask for Normal skin: You would need peeled ripe mango, spoons of whole milk, powdered almonds and crushed oats. Blend all these ingredients in a blender for exfoliating normal skin to reveal a healthy, glowing and soft skin.
* Mango Pulp Face Mask for Oily Skin: wash your face in cold water and apply the smashed pulp of mango on it. Keep for ten minutes and wash off.
* Mango-Yoghurt Face Pack for Dry Skin: This face pack is a soothing and nourishing treat for sensitive and dry skin. mix the pulp of mango with four spoons of yoghurt. Apply it on face for fifteen minutes and wash off.
* Douse in to the mango fun and enjoy your summer with the confidence of flawless glowing skin! And donât forget to refresh yourself with chill â Kachi Lassiâ after eating mangoes. Enjoy!