Spring Fashion Trend
pairs of dark slacks - either black or navy blue. Go with a slim cut in a wool crepe or a seasonless cotton.
pair of dark slacks for the evening with a fuller cut. These can be a fabric that drapes either a light wool or jersey mix.
pairs of denims -one hemmed for heels and the other hemmed for flats. Denims that are hemmed for heels you ought to see the toe box.
skirts - a pencil skirt, a A-line skirt which incidentally looks nice on all body types as well as a skirt in a neutral fabric so you can mix and match with others items like tweed, wool or boucle.
Shirts - A white button front shirt as well as a few t-shirts.
sweaters - The fabric ought to be a lightweight, merino or cashmere.
* A tailored jacket that matches your black pants.
* A sporty leather jacket
* ought to be black and match your black trousers.
* The second ought to be more neutral like off-white, camel or taupe.
* The third sweater ought to simple be a sweater that you love and feel great in. Nothing dressy - you can wear to the office and with denims.
* A classic trench coat or raincoat with a zipper -out wool liner for multiple seasons.
* A knee-length transition coat that works for day and night.
* A winter coat in a wool or cashmere blend or in case you live in a hotter climate try tropical wool.
* A classic leather style with tidy lines that works for everything.
* A catch all fun tote bag
* A envelope formed, bracelet style for the evening.
* A tiny black dress
* A pair of black pumps three.5-3.5 inch heel in a the current style.
* A evening shoe with a close toe in a black satin.
* A pair of tall black boots
* Bad-weather boots
* A pair of sneakers or tennis shoes.
Shoes (three pairs)