Outdoor gardening is common nowadays but indoor planting/gardening is also growing day by day. Lots of people take interest in indoor gardening in order to decorate their home in a natural sense.Indoor gardening is as well as a fun activity. You can spend hours and hours on decorating your home with indoor plants and in looking after them. It not only decorates your home but also gives you a sense of satisfaction, happiness and serenity.
* Watering plants is the first and basic tip to grow and take care of indoor plants as well as for outdoor plants. Every plant has his own need of water so always keep in mind
* Some basic rules for watering indoor plants are:
* Wet the soil thoroughly, the water ought to not be stuck in the pot. It must be drain out from the bottom of the pot.
* Donât over water. Additional water will kill oxygen in the soil and destroy the plantâs growth and nourishment.
* Temperature also counts a lot in plantâs growth. A general rule temperature is between 65-75 degree Fahrenheit in the work of day time and 10-15 degree cooler at night. Donât change the temperature of your indoor plants quickly as it may cause destroy to your plants.
* The humidity and level or moisture can also effect on your indoor plantâs growth. Balance the humidity and moisture for proper growth and nourishment of indoor plants.
* Fertilizing is another important step toward indoor plants growth and take care.it purely depends on the type of the plants you have. For the plants that are growing quickly, you ought to fertilize them every 2-3 months. But for dormant plants, you shouldnât fertilize at all.As indoor plants need less sun than normal, so you donât must fertilize them often. Also avoid over fertilization. It may cause burned or dried leaves .
* In the work of the hot summer months, put the indoor plants outside. This will usually boost up the plant and give it a brand spanking new spurt of energy.
* Lighting is another important factor in indoor plants growth and take care. Every plant needs proper and lighting. For further assistance, you can also consult a gardener as he knows each and every thing of the plants.
* Now follow these simple tips and grow lots of beautiful and stunning indoor plants at your own.
Tips to grow and take care of indoor plants: